June 2015 Cocamp
Not enough time to get organized?
Don’t delay streamlining your processes – find out what 2 days of custom Co-construct implementation can do for your company.
Do you want to get more out of your Co-construct software? We have a limited opportunity for you to do just this.
On June 23rd -24th, we’ll be hosting just 10 companies, in an intense, hands-on event. The participants at this live event will learn to utilize Co-construct like never before. Maybe your company could be 1 of the 10? If you want to learn Co-construct inside out, upside-down, and backwards in a small group environment – then read on…
Here’s how Co-camp works:
- You fly to beautiful Charlottesville, VA (You could see Thomas Jefferson’s home, Monticello, while you’re here.)
- You’ll spend 2 days immersed in Co-construct with our implementation coaches (You’ll have breakouts on Co-construct features and personalized support from our coaches.)
- Learn Co-construct quicker and better – with no distractions from the office or field. (This means benefiting from Co-construct all the sooner.)
- Training will be at the 4-star Omni Hotel on the historic downtown mall.
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included both days.
- Unwind with a complimentary happy hour on the end of the first day with the implementation team and Co-construct founder, Donny Wyatt.
- Our team will leverage their deep knowledge of best practices to make you successful – whether you do dozens of projects per year or a few complex projects.
- You’ll learn how to use Co-construct’s scheduling, budgeting, lead management, activity manager, selections, communications, warranty features and more!
- Leave for home, having set up your selection sheet, schedule, partners, first project, first clients, and knowing how to sell more projects.
Training is June 23rd and 24th. All of this is included for $1,599, and you can bring a second person from your company $799.
“The Implementation Coaches were great… …Builders, make the time to attend Co-camp.
Hands on is much better – learning the material within a couple days instead of having to
watch video after video or calling support time & time again.”
– Mindy Barnwell – Roost Homes – Burnsville, NC
Who is Co-camp for?
Co-camp is for Co-construct customers who are still learning to use Co-construct fully and for those who are just starting to use Co-construct. If you haven’t setup your selection sheet, schedule, or budget in Co-construct, then Co-camp is for you. If you are an advanced user with fully setup selections, schedules, and budgeting, then one of our advanced Co-camps at a future date would be more helpful to you.
Reserve Your Seat for Co-camp
We are filling spots on a first come, first served basis, so call your implementation coach to reserve your space or get additional details at: 1-800-213-3392.
Co-construct’s Co-Camp could be the smartest two days you’ll ever invest in your business. Instead of spending your valuable time on the everyday tasks of running your business, dedicate your time to streamlining and improving processes during this intimate 2-day event. The most successful builders and remodelers on Co-construct make time to set up their accounts so they get the results they want — rather than perpetually putting off implementation as something they’ll do “next week.” Now is the time to set aside two days, alongside our top-rated team, to make those results happen for you. So call us at: 1-800-213-3392 with your questions or to reserve your seat.
“You need to take the time out to go to Co-camp. I learned more in 2 days at Co-camp
than I did in the previous 6 weeks of using Co-construct. It is an investment that will
pay off.” – Eric Parker – Living Stone – Black Mountain, NC