Images that are in PDF format are not viewed by the system as photos, and therefore cannot be uploaded to the Photos page.
Here are two ways to change the image format:
1. Using the Pro version of Adobe Acrobat:
- Open the PDF.
- In Acrobat, go to File > Save As.
- There will be a drop-down list to choose a file format. Choose the JPEG or .jpg format.
- Save it to your desktop.
- Upload the image into CoConstruct's photos page.
2. Using Acrobat:
- Open the photo in Acrobat.
- Press Shift-PrintScreen on your keyboard.
- Open the "Paint" program that comes standard with Windows.
- Click Edit > Paste. You can crop it down to just the picture, if you wish.
- Go to File > Save and put it on your desktop.
- Upload the image onto the Photos page in CoConstruct.