Want to wow your clients with pictures of item, color and material options right on the corresponding selections?
Go for it. Here's how...
1. Visit the vendor website and find the image(s) you would like to display.
2. Hover over and right click the image with your mouse.
3. Select the option to "Save Image As," and save the photo to your computer's desktop (or another spot of your choosing).
4. On the selection (from either the project or template) click "Edit."
5. You can attach the desired image(s) in the Files section. Use the description box to give any necessary color, model or material information.
Also, be sure to include the vendor website and any contact info in the client information box, so that your clients can research their options further.
If you like to offer standard specs, then stock your master template(s) with photos of those items. Then they'll copy to your projects, right along with the rest of your selections information.
If you don't start with any recommendations for your clients, but you have clients who, um, shall we say, like to "fully debate" every choice, it may be worthwhile to attach pics of their possible choices selected at a vendor showroom.