On certain CoConstruct plans, prospect projects allow you to add a project to CoConstruct free of charge for use with a potential customer. Once that potential customer becomes a real customer, you'll then need to make the project "Active" from the project's Setup page.
From the main dashboard > "i" info icon next to your project > "Edit project setup" link.
Prospect projects have the same features as active projects on CoConstruct, with these exceptions:
- Disclaimer at the top of the Specs & Selections and Financials pages
- No change orders or variations
- No ability to create and track purchase orders
- No ability to create and track invoices
- No Job Log
- No Warranty tasks
- No sharing of photos with clients on the Files & Photos page (but, you CAN attach photos to items on the Specs & Selections to share.)
- No posting of photos by clients on the Files & Photos page
- No email alerts to team members or trade partners for schedule tasks