On certain CoConstruct plans, prospect projects allow you to add a project to CoConstruct free of charge for use with a potential customer. Once that potential customer becomes a real customer, you'll then need to make the project "Active" from the Project Setup page.
Prospect projects have the same features as active projects on CoConstruct, with these exceptions:
- Disclaimer at the top of the Specs & Selections and Financials pages
- No change orders or variations
- No ability to create and track purchase orders
- No ability to create and track invoices
- No Job Log
- No Warranty tasks
- No sharing of photos with clients on the Files & Photos page (but, you CAN attach photos to items on the Specs & Selections to share.)
- No posting of photos by clients on the Files & Photos page
- No email alerts to team members or trade partners for schedule tasks
When used as intended, these free prospect projects will give you everything you need to save time working with prospects and to help wow them into signing with you.