You or your clients can easily share any project photos directly on Facebook with these simple steps:
- Find the photo you want to share in the Files & Photos page
- Click the Facebook share icon next to that photo
- If you're not currently logged into your Facebook profile, you'll be asked to log in before proceeding
- Customize any of the details of your post, including:
- Add a custom message
- Choose where you want to share this photo. You can post it to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, a group, a page that you manage (such as a company page), or send it as a private message
- Choose the audience to which you want your post to be visible
Regardless of whether it's your team or your clients doing the sharing, the photo will show up in Facebook with your company's name highlighted, and Facebook users can click to view the full-size photo.
If your CoConstruct account is branded with your company's logo, that will be included in the simple photo page that Facebook users will see.
Sharing photos with Facebook is a simple way for you to continually include new content on your company's Facebook page, and to extend your reach to your clients' extended networks of family and friends.