Our team has been building something to make it easier for you to win more business and empower your clients to move forward. For context, your proposal process probably looks a lot like this:
1. You discuss project specifications with a client.
2. You put together a proposal detailing those specifications + how much it will cost.
3. You send the proposal over to your client.
4. You receive a signed proposal and get started on the project.
You're probably thinking...only if that happened every single time. While that is the ideal scenario, we've heard from our customers that valuable business opportunities are being lost due to their clients coming up short -- or simply not being able to secure financing for their remodeling and renovation projects.
We decided there had to be a better way. That better way was to make financing integrated with your proposals in CoConstruct.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Highly competitive rates: Loan amounts between $5,000 to $100,000, no home equity required.
- Fast approval times: Get approved in just a few hours with same day access to funds.
- Integrated with your proposals: Present financing options directly on a proposal by checking a box.
More signed proposals and less stalled projects equals more revenue for you -- and more happy clients who won't see their dreams go up in smoke due to a lack of funds.
This is now available to all US based customers.
Looking to learn more? Find out more about project financing!