Users with admin access can edit non-admin users' ability to view or update contact information.
To do so, go to Contacts > My Team and click the "Edit" link next to the desired builder user.
If you check the "View Contacts and Leads" permission check box, then the user will be able to:
- Access the Contacts and Leads sections of the site
- Search or filter for contacts or leads
- View individual contact and lead records
- See contact activities and opportunity information
If you additionally check the "Add/Edit Contacts and Leads" permission check box, then the user will also be able to:
- Create new contacts or leads
- Import lists of contacts or leads
- Update contact information for any contact
- Add or edit activities for any contact
- Add or edit opportunity information for any lead
- Can be assigned to contact activities, enter notes for activities, and mark activities as complete
If both of the "View Contacts and Leads" and "Add/Edit Contacts and Leads" permission boxes are unchecked, the Contacts and Leads sections will not be accessible for that user and the links for "Contacts" and "Leads" will not appear on the top navigation bar.
Despite these permission settings, only admin users on an account are able to delete contacts.
For a chart outlining these and other permission settings in CoConstruct, please see this Knowledge Base article: https://coconstruct.zendesk.com/entries/21384894-User-Permissions-What-Do-They-Allow-me-to-Do-or-See-
Note: Lead Management tools and associated settings are only available on CoConstruct's Standard or Plus plans.